Monday, April 9, 2007

More Great Reactions

I've had a really gratifying Easter Weekend - and that's without chocolate! I've had yet more great reaction from people who have bought Cellular Forecast. Here are a few examples.

"I have greatly enjoyed your manuscript. There are a number of uses I can think of right away for the central device. I really enjoyed it"

Patrick Mahaffey

"I just read your text and I love it! Can't wait to use it. Thanks again for generously sharing your routines and, more importantly for me, your way of thinking."

Robert Taxin

"Great ideas, I really enjoyed the summary of all the different effects."

Stan Biolowas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read your new ebook and have to say that it is one of the most practical, up to date ideas I have come across in some time. Years ago I worked with Al Mann on the creation of a number of effects. This is one of those ideas that Al would have loved! Thanks for your fine contribution to the fraternity.

Stan Alexander